SSC - CGLE
Exams Conducted by SSC
SSC Conducts the following exams.
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) for posts of Inspector in IT/Central Excise/Dept of post, SI in CBI, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, UDC, Junior Accountant, UDC etc.
- Combined Higher Secondary level examination
- Sub-Inspector in CPO (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB)
- Section Officer (Audit & Commercial)
- Junior Engineers Examination
- SSC conducted exams for recruitment to FCI, Prasar Bharati in 2013
About Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC CGLE)
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC – CGL) for recruitment to different Central Civil posts - Assistant Section Officer / Assistant / Inspector / SI / Divisional Accountant / Junior Statistical Officer / Auditor / Accountant / Junior Accountant / UDC / Tax Assistant, for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification required. The recruitment for these posts is done in departments of Central Secretariat Service / Intelligence Bureau / Ministry of Railways / Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Defence / CBI and a few other Ministries / Departments / Organisations of the Central Govt.
For More Details: Click Here